What are the Knowledge and Stakeholder hubs?
The Knowledge and Stakeholder hubs gather the latest information and resources on individual pupil mobility and the recognition of its learning outcomes, as well as the advancements of the stakeholder groups at European and national level.
They aim at:
- Promoting stakeholder cooperation on the basis of the European and national framework on recognition
- Identifying emerging trends, opportunities and needs in the field of Individual Pupil Mobility
- Gathering data on Individual Pupil Mobility and its recognition across Europe
- Providing a platform for the exchange of information and good practices
- Promoting analysis and research
European Knowledge & Stakeholder hub
Find the latest activities from the European Stakeholder group and all the resources on individual pupil mobility and the recognition of its learning outcomes at European level
K&S hubs at national level
Find the latest updates from the Knowledge and Stakeholder hubs on individual pupil mobility in Belgium, Poland and Estonia